Play Daily Sudoku Puzzle OnlineGet your daily Sudoku fix at Lovatts. Tackle today’s challenge and when you’re finished, click over to YouPlay.com where you’ll find an even greater variety of fabulous and free online sudoku puzzles (including Sudoku Combat).
Lovatts Sudoku Tips
To make it easier for first time Sudoku players we have included the following playing tips.
1. You start the puzzle with several pre-determined numbers included as givens. These cells are marked and cannot be erased. Each time you start a new puzzle, a different set of numbers will appear.
2. The object of the game is to fill the empty cells with the numbers 1 to 9, with each number only appearing once in each column, row and 3 x 3 box. 3. For each empty cell, you must determine which numbers can be inserted, according to the game rules. In the beginning you may have several options for each cell.
4. YouPlay Sudoku puzzles have a space at the top of each cell where you can type up to eight practice numbers that could be correct.
5. As you fill out the different options for each cell, you will find that several cells have only one number option that could be correct, which you can then type inside the cell.
6. Whenever you type in a correct number, you should update the practice numbers for the remaining cells.
7. Repeat this process throughout the whole game and eventually you will complete the Sudoku grid.
8. If you get stuck, you can use hints to help solve the puzzle. Click the HINT button once when you require a hint.
For further explanation and Sudoku instructions, please click the ‘View Instructions’ button displayed after clicking ‘Play Sudoku’ button.