‘We Love Mums’ promo - WINNERS ANNOUNCED
COMPETITION CLOSED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED…
Congratulations to the winners of the 2012 YouPlay & Lovatts Mother’s Day promotion. If your name appears among our list of winners (click here), email your full name and postal address to Jessica Grundy, email@example.com so we can arrange delivery of your prize. Congratulations to all and happy Mother’s Day!
Share your favourite Mother’s Day story for a chance to WIN a prize.
Post a comment below to enter COMMENT FUNCTION DISABLED - COMPETITION CLOSED What does Mother’s Day mean to you? How do you celebrate Mother’s Day? What’s the best/worst gift you’ve received (or given)?
All comments will be entered into a random prize draw. The first entry drawn will WIN a complete set of FIVE Dianne Blacklock novels in a nifty Lovatts/YouPlay tote bag (RRP $134.95). Twenty five runners up will each receive one copy of a Dianne Blacklock novel (RRP $22.95).
- The Promotion opens Thursday 3rd May 2012 at midday and closes on Thursday 10th May 2012 at midday (AEST).
- You can enter the competition by submitting your Mother’s Day memory/story in ONE of the following ways:
1. By commenting on this blog
2. By posting a comment to the Lovatts Facebook page or the YouPlay Facebook page
3. By posting a comment on the Lovatts Twitter or YouPlay Twitter page (140 characters or less!)
4. By posting a comment on the YouPlay website
- You can enter the competition more than once using the different entry channels; however, a maximum of ONE prize will be awarded to any individual.
- All entries will be placed into a random prize draw. The first entry drawn will receive a set of five Dianne Blacklock novels in a Lovatts YouPlay tote bag (RRP $134.95). The next 25 entries drawn will receive ONE Dianne Blacklock novel (RRP $22.95). All prize values are $AUD.
- Winners will be contacted directly and published on the YouPlay website, the Lovatts website, the YouPlay Twitter page, the Lovatts Twitter page, the YouPlay Facebook page and the Lovatts Facebook page. Permit Nos: NSW Permit No. LTPM/11/00838, ACT Permit No. TP 11/04043
- We reserve the right to remove any incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or illegal entries. The Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.