SMS Competition Entries - Handy Titles
How to enter:
- Entrants must enter via the SMS number 1993 33 11 (maximum cost is 55 cents, which includes GST);
- Eligible SMS participants will be required to SMS the magazine code (as found in each magazine), the correct puzzle answer, their name, address and postcode in 160 characters or less to complete their entry (an example is provided below);
- If the SMS exceeds 160 characters, the entrant can leave off their address and postcode and, if drawn as a winner, Lovatts Publications will contact the winner and request full address details for prize delivery;
- Multiple entries are accepted, however, each SMS entry must be separate;
- Maximum cost is 55 cents, including GST and any reply messages from Lovatts Publications are free of charge;
- Some entrants may not be able to send SMS messages to the competition entry phone number listed. Entrants should contact their mobile service providers for details if they are unable to submit their entries by means of SMS message;
- SMS entries via the Internet are not valid and will not be accepted.
Example (change Jackpot number to indicate the comp you are entering, e.g. Jackpot 1, Jackpot 2 etc.):
The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
Enquiries regarding the submission of competition entries by SMS, please call Lovatts Toll-Free on 1800 254 199 (NZ - call 0800 254 177) or click here to get in touch via email.